This coating is formulated to have water resistance property for Paper & Paper Board. The Film forming property resists water penetration on porous surfaces.
Our coating is economical & possesses excellent water repellency.
WP Coat is water-based acrylic binder, developed for providing water proof coating on paper / paper board. Its an acrylic emulsion developed in such a way, so as to give the desired film properties and characteristics of water resistance.
Features of WP Coat
- High solid content results in higher water resistance.
- Very fine dispersion.
- Free flowing characteristics gives easy handling.
- Good storage ability.
- 100% food grade / 100% recyclable.
- Anti bacterial / anti fungal.
- Coating is flexible – does not crack on folding.
- Easy to apply.
- Imparts gloss to the coated surface.
|BaseMonomers||Water BasePoly Acrylates|
|Solid Contents||45% + / – 2|
|pH||8 + / – 1|
- WP Coat can be easily diluted by adding water to the emulsion with gentle stirring.
- You can apply WP Coat through brush. This is the most cheapest mode through which this can be applied.
- You can apply WP Coat through pasting machine. Put WP Coat in the tray and pass 3 ply / 5 ply / 7 ply corrugated board through the rollers of the pasting machine.
- You can apply this coating through Roto Gravure Printing Machine.
- You can develop a special coating machine to apply WP Coat.